ALL ABOUT SHOPPING, DELIVERIES, RETURNS
Get helpful tips and guidance on everything relating to U and I drinks. Read our policies and find answers to common questions here:
We source our drinks collections from all over the world and focus on bringing unusual and rare items to market for your satisfaction. We work directly with local suppliers and industries to support their businesses accessing a global market and bringing a piece of their world into ours!
We are adding new products to our range all the time. Typically we add several new lines each month. So if you haven’t seen something you like yet, keep visiting as you are sure to find something.
At Ineza we accept all forms of major credit and debit cards through PayPal, who provide our secure payment engine for processing all purchases. If you don’t have a PayPal account, don’t worry as you can pay without an account using your card, or you can simply and quickly create an account
We expect to provide other payment methods soon.
We endeavor to ship all orders the same day you order, but in most cases orders will be dispatched the day after you order and are delivered within 3 business days. Occasionally this can take up to 5 working days. Express shipping is available if you need the item a little quicker.
We ship UK-wide for free when you spend over £40 on a single order with us. If you do not meet this threshold, the flat fee for worldwide shipping depends on the weight of your order and this will be calculated at checkout automatically.
0-2Kg = £3.95
2+Kg = 5.95
Please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to adjust your delivery address. We cannot always make this change, so the sooner you let us know the better.
If you want to know the current status of your order please contact us directly. We are working on implementing a tracking system so you can do this from the comfort of your own home and this information will be updated once that is available
At the moment we are unable to offer same-day delivery. However, you will find next day options available at checkout depending on your product selection and the time of day you order. In most cases, items will be delivered ahead of the schedule we have indicated.
You can return a product to us at any time within the 14 day returns period. If you wish to exchange for something else, please let us know straight away. Items must be returned in the same new condition they were dispatched in and with all tags and packaging undamaged. Please read our full policy for more details.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us within 14 days and receive a full refund once we have received the item(s) and verified they are not damaged or used. Please write to us on email@example.com if you wish to return something, forwarding your email confirmation from the original order and explaining your reasons for return.
Once authorised, you will be refunded in full using the payment method you selected when you purchased from us. It is not possible to change the refund method. You may also choose to have a store credit if you are looking to purchase again. Refunds to your payment method will take up to 7 business days to arrive.
Packages presumed to be lost
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Route does not cover this. In instances where the item is being returned to the sender and is reusable, customers will be referred to the retailer.
- The exception is retailers that ship perishable items (e.g. food, a mattress that cannot be reused).
Only part of the order delivered
- If the customer ordered several items in one package but only part of the order arrived and there is no evidence of tampering, Route does not cover the order issue. The customer will be referred to the retailer.
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Route will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
- If the retailer forgets to ship an item from the customer’s order, the customer needs to reach out to the retailer to have the missing items fulfilled.
Packages labeled “return to sender”
- Route does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
- At our discretion, we may cover the order issue if the returned item is perishable or if the retailer is unable to reuse it.*
- Route covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.*
*Please note: Route Package Protection timeframes for filing apply.
Order stuck in customs
- Route cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
- If Route replaces something the customer has already paid customs on, under Route’s discretion, Route can approve and pay customs the second time.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
- If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by the retailer (retailer could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- Route does not control how quickly the retailer ships the customer’s order. Route Package Protection is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion Route may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
Delivered but missing package
At our discretion, Route requires a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report.
- Send Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
**Order issues for packages marked “delivered” yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a police report
- On orders over $100, Route requires evidence of the police report
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report. Once filed, the customer sends Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
- Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, Route considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
- If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- The customer does not need to ship it back to the retailer (unless the retailer indicates otherwise).
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- Route does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. At our discretion, we may offer a 15-30% refund depending on the severity of the cosmetic damage.
- Route requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
- For existing subscriptions where your customers have purchased Route Package Protection, if any of your customer’s items in the subscription were lost, stolen, or damaged in transit and can be purchased individually, Route will reorder them. If the items cannot be purchased, then Route will refund the items.
- Route cannot reorder and create an entirely new subscription because Route would be paying for the customer’s monthly subscription.
- Route cannot reorder customized items for the customer because of the additional liability of ordering the customer’s custom item incorrectly. Route can offer a refund instead.
Out of stock
- Route doesn’t have visibility to the retailer’s inventory or when they will have the customer’s item back in stock.
- Route can offer the customer a refund for the item that is out of stock. The customer can always use that refund to order the item when it’s back in stock.
Input wrong address
- If the customer entered the wrong address at the time of order, Route does not cover this.
- The customer needs to reach out to the retailer to remedy the incorrect address.
- If the customer is unsatisfied with their product, Route is not a product replacement plan and the order issue cannot be approved.
- The customer needs to reach out to the retailer. This request may be covered under the retailer’s return policy.
Too late to file
- Route can action an order issue that is filed within the bounds of our domestic/international timeline policy. If an order issue is filed outside of this timeline, Route will deny the order issue according to these policies:
- Order issues for packages marked “delivered” yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.”
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier (where the status is not “delivered”) must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for United States domestic shipments (20 days for international shipments, including Canada unless a Canadian merchant is shipping within Canada in which case the 7 day domestic shipment timeline applies) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Expedited shipping hasn’t arrived
- If the customer’s package is delayed for whatever reason, Route will not cover it.
- Carriers update their website with expected delays due to inclement weather or other barriers to expected delivery.
- If the customer paid for expedited shipping but the package arrives outside of the expected window, Route will not cover it.
Payment installment companies
- For payment installments (Sezzle, Afterpay, etc.), it is the customer’s responsibility to pay the payment installment company directly.
- Once Route refunds the customer for their order, the customer must pay their installments to the payment installment company directly.
No tracking information
- Route reserves the right to deny order issues where no tracking number/information is available. In these instances, Route will reach out to the retailer to see if one can be provided.
Package in Pre-Shipment
- Route reserves the right to deny order issues where package tracking is marked as “pre-shipment”.
Non-sanctioned shipping address
- Route is based in the United States of America. Due to shipping policies in the US, Route will not cover order issues for items shipped to countries that are not sanctioned by the US. List available here
Closed order issues
- If a customer does not respond within 5 days, Route will automatically close the order issues. Customers can open the order issues back up by responding to the original thread.
Didn’t want Route
- If the customer’s package has not shipped, Route can refund the Route premium.
- If the item has shipped, Route is already protecting the package and cannot refund the customer.
Checkout requires ID verification
- Route doesn’t upload our employee’s proof of ID to replace the customer’s order.
- If the customer ordered from a store that requires the extra ID verification step, Route can offer the customer a refund instead to protect each party’s identity.
Below are several FAQs to add your own FAQ page. We recommend adding Route in its own section so customers are easily able to find their Route-specific questions. Please read through all of the FAQs below and choose the applicable sections for your coverage type.
When to use: Visual Tracking Only (No Route Protect)
What is Route?
Route is a platform that allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. There is no longer a need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, as Route makes it easier than ever to follow along with your package’s journey.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
When to use: Route Package Protection Only – No Route Track or Engage enabled
What is Route Protect?
Adding Route Package Protection to your order at checkout means that your order is protected against being lost, damaged, or stolen. In the unfortunate instance that you experience one of these inconveniences, you can report an issue with Route and they will work with you to make sure you get the resolution you prefer.
Purchased Route Protect and need to file a shipping issue? File here
When to use: Route Package Protection and Visual Tracking
What is Route?
We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the post-purchase experience.
Route Protect is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route Protect at checkout, you can easily file issues for lost, stolen, or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route Protect and need to file a shipping issue? File here
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers–dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
When to use: to answer general shipping, tracking, and issues questions
Where is my order?
Route Refunds vs Reorders
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, but please note that items can only be replaced depending on in-stock availability. All reorders have Route Shipping Protection added, for free!
What are Route’s Policies?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 5 and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered
- Orders over $100 USD require a police report
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 7 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (US), 60 days from order date
- Issues can be approved no earlier than 20 days and no later than 30 days from the last update (International), 60 days from order date
- File issues for damaged items with photos of the package and item (required) and no later than 15 days from when it was marked delivered.
What if my order never arrives or is stolen?
To protect your order against loss or theft, add Route package protection at checkout.
When you add Route Protect, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
What if my order is damaged?
To protect your order against damage that occurred during shipping, add Route Protect (package protection) at checkout.
When you add Route Protect at checkout, you can easily file an issue for a lost, stolen, or damaged package. When you file an issue, it will be reviewed for approval for a reorder or refund within 1-2 business days.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at ( YOUR BRAND’S CONTACT INFO ) and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How do I file a shipping issue for my lost, stolen or damaged order?
If you insured your order with Route Protect at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Does Route Protect cover stolen items?
Yes! When you insure your orders with Route Protect, stolen items are eligible for reorders or refunds.
What are Route’s terms and conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Is Route a licensed insurance company?
Yes. Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.